As of 23/08/19, we will be accepting Membership forms via email.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR FORM
WHEN READY, COPY THE FORM BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE CLUBS EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
THE HUNGARIAN MUDI CLUB UK
With the sending if this form, I request to apply for Membership to the Hungarian Mudi Club UK. I agree I will do all in my power to abide by Clubs Rules and Code of Ethics, and I agree to represent the Mudi in the truest possible form.
Breeds Owned?: (All breeds including Mudi)
Affix if applicable:
Membership cost is £12 for a year, £16 for Joint Membership (must live in same household) and for overseas members £15 a year or £18 for Joint Membership. dates commence 9th April.
Payment lasts from April – April, Payment for renewal will be accepted from 1st January in the corresponding year.
For renewals, 9th April is the latest day in the year in which the Renewal may be sent. If delayed, further, membership will be removed and the member must reapply using this form.
Please make all Payments to the Paypal account - email@example.com
All membership applications will be held and stored within a Computer/drive, where all information will be private to only the Club Committee in whom it concerns.
You will not receive any phone calls from the club unless in the event of an emergency.
You will not receive any spam emails from the club. You may receive club related content (such as updates, club AGM meeting dates, or information regarding KC recognition) but your email will not be given out to any associated businesses.
By signing your name in BLOCK CAPITALS below you agree to read and follow the Rules and Code of Ethics provided both by the club, and The Kennel Club. Failure to comply, depending on severity will result to a suspension on your Membership or you being Blacklisted from the Club.
Benefits of being a Club Member:
· First to know basis on progress made with the registration progress, and more power to help the Club as a whole move forward.
· Member exclusive Facebook group access, where only members will be able to Vote for certain adjustments/changes within the breed.
· Only members will be able to vote images to contend for the UK Mudi Calendar. For now, the hopeful 2020 calendar will be open to any Mudi owners to submit their images.
What is the Membership Fees used for?
The Memberships fee will be used to maintain the website (Minimum £15 per month, not including the creating of it etc) and help in funding seminars and Mudi events in the future. We hope to organise a Mudi day in 2020, no date or location set as of yet (will be put to a vote to see which venue/dates best suit the club members).
General Code of Ethics
(Last amendment ; July 2019 )
All members of the Hungarian Mudi Club UK undertake to abide by its general Code of Ethics at all times. Failure to do so will lead to consequences which could include temporary, or a lifetime suspension from the club.
1. Will properly house, feed, water and exercise all dogs under their care and arrange for appropriate veterinary attention if and when required.
2. Will agree without reservation that any veterinary surgeon who performs an operation on any of their dogs which alters the natural conformation of the animal, or who carries out a caesarean section on a bitch, may report such operations to the Kennel Club.
3. Will agree that no healthy puppy will be culled. Puppies which may not conform to the Breed Standard should be placed in suitable homes.
4. Will abide by all aspects of the Animal Welfare Act.
5. Will not create demand for, nor supply, puppies that have been docked illegally.
6. Will agree not to breed from a dog or bitch which could be in any way harmful to the dog or to the breed.
7. Will not allow any of their dogs to roam at large or to cause a nuisance to neighbours or those carrying out official duties.
8. Will ensure that their dogs wear properly tagged collars and will be kept leashed or under effective control when away from home.
9. Will clean up after their dogs in public places or anywhere their dogs are being exhibited.
10. Will only sell dogs where there is a reasonable expectation of a happy and healthy life and will help with the re-homing of a dog if the initial circumstances change.
11. Will supply written details of all dietary requirements and give guidance concerning responsible ownership when placing dogs in a new home.
12. Will ensure that all relevant Kennel Club documents are provided to the new owner when selling or transferring a dog, and will agree, in writing, to forward any relevant documents at the earliest opportunity, if not immediately available.
13. Will not sell any dog to commercial dog wholesalers, retail pet dealers or directly or indirectly allow dogs to be given as a prize or donation in a competition of any kind. Will not sell by sale or auction Kennel Club registration certificates as stand alone items (not accompanying a dog).
14. Will not knowingly misrepresent the characteristics of the breed nor falsely advertise dogs nor mislead any person regarding the health or quality of a dog.
15. No dog to be used at stud before a minimum of 16 months, or bitch mated before the age of 18 months.
16. Any Mudi planned to be used in breeding must be Hip and Elbow scored by a registered scheme (BVA, OFA, PennHip, etc) The results must be made Public and not withheld when requested. Patella Luxation scoring and eye testing is also strongly advised.
17. Breeders should ensure all stock they breed from are free from contagious diseases.
18. Demonstrate good sportsmanship when taking part in competitive canine activities, regardless of the venue location or competition in question.
19. Not use any method of communication in a way that could be considered defamatory, insulting or detrimental to another Member, or the Society, or to the breed in general.
20. Always undertake breeding with the welfare and preservation of the breed in mind and not for financial gain. Volume breeding is not in the best interest of the breed.
President - Toni Saunders
Secretary - Samantha Davies
Treasurer - Chloe Bibby
Other roles pending as the club progresses, other positions will need filled.