A Mudi is not a dog best suited to kennel life. They require stimulation and to be involved with their person; they are happiest when with them. Before considering to add a dog of this perfect breed into your home, we ask that you consider where will this dog be spending the majority of its day, and where will he/she be sleeping at night. We ask you to please FILL IN THE QUESTIONS IN BLUE at the bottom of this page when sending in an application email to reserve or purchase a puppy from us.
Choosing a Mudi is a long term commitment, approx. 15 years! Please ensure you are positive about your decision before adding a Mudi to your family.
Regerastace is located in Northern Ireland, we will help with transport when required, contact us for more information.
Please check on our Breeding Plans page for news of future litters and contact us to find out more.
When you enquire about buying or reserving a puppy we would appreciate if you would answer these few questions for us, there are no right or wrong answers but they will help us to determine the perfect puppy/preferred litter for you:
About You & Mudi
1. Do you own any dogs currently, or have you in the past?:
2. How did you find out about the Mudi breed?:
3. Do you compete in any dog sports? If yes, which sport and which level?:
4. What are your plans for the Puppy? Any sports or activities planned, will he/she be a one person dog or a family dog?:
5. Do you plan to Show or Breed your Mudi? If you plan to neuter/spay, at what age?:
6. Where are you located?: